See a replay of last nights webinar going over how to get started with media buys. Also included in the webinar is an overview of a newly launched campaign research product called AdScout. You can find more information on AdScout by visiting http://adscout.bevomedia.com. Enjoy the webinar!Read the rest
LIVE WEBINAR: Learn The Proper Way To Research Campaigns!
Let’s face it, affiliate marketing is 90% trial & error, while the other 10% is experience. However, this 10% of experience is what teaches us the proper way to advertise, optimizing our spending and increasing our ROI. By doing the proper amount of research BEFORE you push your campaign live, you can effectively piece together the majority of the successful variables that go into a campaign, and save you THOUSANDS of dollars without ever spending a penny on your ad spend.
On Tuesday June 19th, at 6pm PST, The Bevo Media Exchange and Mixrank have teamed up to provide a webinar to explain the proper way to research an online marketing campaign. We will be going over campaign research from SCRATCH assuming users have never had a successful campaign before. Some of the these topics include:
1.) Important things to consider when starting off a campaign.
2.) How to properly pick a vertical and select offers
3.) What research tools are real time savers and actually worth using.
4.) How to piece together the key aspects of your campaign
5.) The proper way to develop and test ad variations
6.) When to Pull the plug on a campaign vs continue to invest in ad spend
7.) Setting up tracking and putting yourself in the best position to succeed
8.) Full Q&A segment at end of webinar.
Best of all, this webinar is free for everyone to listen in! Please find the signup information below. Hope to see you there!
Date: Tuesday, June 19th, 2012
Time: 6:00pm PST (GMT -8)
Bevo Media Exchange Webinar Replay
As promised, below is the replay from the Tour Of The Bevo Media Exchange webinar last week. In this video, you will see a run through of each of the new features within the Bevo Media Exchange, and see just how easy tracking and optimizing can be!
Our apologies for quality of video. We had some problems getting the webinar replay rendered correctly. Please Expand to full screen for best experience. Enjoy the webinar and Spread the word!
**Note: The audio starts 6 seconds in. The first 5 minutes are audio only, and then video begins.
Webinar Replay Will Be Posted On Monday!
Thanks for all of you who were able to attend todays webinar touring the new Bevo Media Exchange! The Turnout was awesome! For those of you who were not able to make it, we will be posting the replay on Monday morning.
As a side note, check out Bevo Media in the News this week:
Performance Insider - http://performinsider.com/2012/04/new-cpa-optimization-exchange-launchedRead the rest
This is a reminder that there is a Live Webinar TODAY! The webinar will cover all of the following:
1.) A tour of all the new features within the Bevo Media Exchange
2.) Tutorials on how to set up tracking for each traffic source
3.) Details on Mobile Tracking, PPV Tracking, and page load time.
4.) Features Coming Soon and Future Goals
5.) Suggestions and Advice Segments
6.) **SPECIAL** Segment on compliant, Ad Approval Methods on popular Traffic Sources.
Everything you need to know about tracking, and ad approvals will be covered on this webinar. You do NOT want to miss this!
Webinar details are as follows:
Webinar details and signup link below:
When: Wednesday, April 18th.
Time: 6pm PST (9pm EST)
Registration Link: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/525525574
The Clock is Ticking, So Register Now! We hope to see you all there!Read the rest